Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rednesday- Vacation Edition!

Hello ladies!  As I mentioned in my last post, we are on vacation this week, staying in a cottage on Lake Erie.  Here’s a quick glimpse at some red in our vacation so far.

 Picture 086 Picture 087 Picture 090

our cottage is super cute and decorated with fun beach and nautical themes

Picture 006          Picture 010

Picture 007

Some thrift store finds from my first few days on “the hunt”… hoping to do another post soon on more groovy vintage stuff!

 Picture 008 Picture 010 Picture 012

Theres only a little bit of red in Bird’s bathing suit… but shes so cute it makes up for it! :)

Picture 033

a wee dash of red against a sea of blue

Be sure to check out all the good Rednesday fun over at It’s a Very Cherry World!  rednesday

7 comments:

LV said...

After showing that precious child, you did not need anymore reds. Such cute pictures.

Laura said...

Look at those rosy cheeks on her too! Sooo cute! :)
Love your finds, they're great.
I just wanted you to know that, I've been saying "vacay" in my head for the last 2 days.. thanks. :P

((Hugs))
Laura

Angela said...

I just love the last pic of your sweet one. You definitely have to get that one enlarged and framed. Awesome finds girl on your hunt!! I'm so glad your enjoying your vacation..Cottages..gotta love them.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

You certainly aren't wanting for red in your current location!
I’M FOND OF CERISE

For red my affection is great,
It’s puce and chartreuse that I hate.
I’m fond of cerise,
It makes a nice piece
Of clothing that looks just first-rate.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

~~Carol~~ said...

There's nothing like staying in a cottage on the water! Your little girl is a real bathing beauty, and that last shot is just amazing, one that definitely needs to be framed and treasured forever!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

Christa @ BrownSugarToast said...

What a cutie pie little girl!!! Enjoy your vaca and hope you find lots more vintage treasures!!

Jann Olson said...

How fun to be staying in a cottage. Just may have to do that sometime! I love the decor. But it doesn't hold a candle to that cute bathing beauty. Have fun and can't wait to see more!