Friday, July 22, 2011

Quick Note About My Blog

Hi ladies!  If in some of your blog readers it looks like Ive been posting new things like crazy or things look strange, its just because Ive been updating some old posts.  I rearranged my online photo albums that I use for my vintage pictures on this blog and as such a number of links have been broken (you may have noticed if you were looking at any of my older posts).  They’re all fixed now (I think!  If you find a page with a broken link let me know!) but it might have made it look like I did ten new posts today.  If so, sorry about the confusion.  :)

2 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

That's one of the things that I don't like about Blogger. You should be able to back to a post and edit it without republishing it!

Mrs. Q said...

You have a very cute blog. Looks nice!