Sunday, July 24, 2011

Join Me on Facebook!

ican2 Join me on Facebook!

I was on my personal facebook page today and writing a status update about all the food preserving I was working on this weekend and it dawned on me that I really should be sharing that with my homemaking bloggy friends, so I’ve decided to make a page just for The Armchair Housewife!  If you are on facebook I would love it if you would “like” the page and this way i’ll have another fun way to communicate with you all.  those of you who have facebook pages for your blogs, I love getting your updates on my wall stream- its nice to hear from you in between blog posts.  And that’s what i hope this page will be, a way to say brief hellos and share little tidbits of my days in between posts, or to share links to other good things.

So join me, won’t you? :)  Blessings, ladies!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I "Liked" you. :P

((Hugs))
Laura

Jann Olson said...

Hello my new facebook friend.