Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cookin’ Up a Storm!

 Hello ladies!  Hope you are all doing well.  We are doing great here- just busy busy busy with more work on my MRS certification in food preparation- namely canning and freezing right now, but guess who bought a food dehydrator today?  Yes that’s right, miss eager beaver herself, The Armchair Housewife.  I sat looking at my food drying book today and at one point looked at the hubby and said, “you can dry EVERYTHING.  I want to dry the world!!!!”  Am I getting a little too jazzed over food preservation techniques?  Hmm…

So more posts soon on all of that but in the meantime I thought Id share a few recipes Ive done for Loft Organics lately.  Great, seasonal, early summer dishes for your yummy local produce!  Enjoy!

CA5

         Cream of Asparagus SoupPicture 009                                                 Strawberry Cream Vinaigrette

 GSM1

          Garlic Scape Mashed Potatoes

No comments: