Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Recipes for Loft Organics

Hi Friends!  We are sick here in the Armchair household so I just haven't had the energy to blog.  I am hoping to be back to posting more frequently asap.  In the meantime, if you are looking for some (dare I say good?) recipes for your late winter/early spring produce, check out the most recent meals I blogged about over at the Loft Organics site.  Click on the photo for the recipe and enjoy!  And of course, if you make any of the recipes, let me know!!

Bread1

                Parsnip Apple Breakfast Bread

PP8

Pita Pizzas with Mushrooms and Fresh Basil

Picture 096 

        Cream of Parsnip and Potato Soup

sf1 

Sesame Stir-Fry with Shitake Mushrooms

 

See you soon!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Mmmmm! They all look great!
I hope that you guys feel better soon. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Our Family said...

Wow! So jealous of your super yummy creations!

I know you know this but do remember that your health (and the health of your family) is most important. Be sure to rest more and worry less about frequency of blog posts!!!

xoxo, The Finleys

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

My word! All of that food looks scrumptuous.

Can I come to eat at your house?