Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Guest Culinary Blogger? Me?

Yes! If you recall I recently did this post on the local, organic produce we recently purchased through the Loft Organic Foods Box program here in Kitchener. The good folks at Loft were kind enough to ask me to do some guest writing on their recipe blog. I was honored to be asked and have now completed three recipe entries for them.

If any of the recipes look enticing, simply click on the image and it will redirect you to the Loft recipe page. If you like the looks of them, be sure to “like” them if you are a facebook user or leave a comment- who doesn’t like encouragement? :)

soup3

Locals’ Only Black Bean Soup

Salad7

Spring Equinox Salad with Black Radish Viniagrette

Picture 041

Pub Pie of Cider-Braised Beef

Be sure to let me know if you try any of these recipes, Id love to know how they turn out for you!

Blessings!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

So yummy! And your food photos are fantastic. How did you get so good at food photography overnight? Or maybe you have been doing it longer than I think :)
You made great use of your food box!!

The Armchair Housewife said...

Thanks courtney- well Ive taken pictures of food before but now with this guest blogging I am doing a lot more of it. I used to just take a photo of the finished product if I was going to blog about it, but now I take lots more photos. its fun! thanks for the compliment! :)