Saturday, September 12, 2009

Too Sick to Blog?


Hello Ladies. Well, you know it's bad when I'm feeling too under the weather not only to write my own blog, but to read yours as well. At current count Google Readers says I have nearly 300 unread posts. Ha! I came home from my trip last week and hit the ground running with work and lots of house-buying-related evening activities, and for the past few days I've been feeling so under the weather I've basically been living on my couch. My summer decorations are staring at me, begging to be taken down and replaced with all things fall, and my "to do" bloggy list is collecting dust. Not to mention the 300-some posts of yours I am behind on.


But, that's life. I'm praying to feel better soon enough to start being productive again. Prayer would be appreciated.


I also want to say thank you to all you newer followers of my blog, I so appreciate every one of you evenif I haven't had a chance to stop by your place and say 'hi'.


I hope to be back sooner than later with fall decorations, pictures of our new house, and more.


God Bless you, ladies!

6 comments:

Unreasonable Grace said...

Praying for your swift recovery, Nicole, and that your family does not share those germs!
kim

Angela said...

((hugs)) Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Psalm 37....rest during this time and just bask in His goodness sis,,and thank Him for the blessings of being able to go about your days making your house a home.

I find when I'm down on the weather, it sure makes me realize how blessed I am to do laundry, clean the toilets, decorate, cook supper..I tell the Lord.."Oh Father God, thank You, thank You for a greater appreciation I have towards housework"..

((hugs))

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

Praying for you sweet one and just know you will feel better soon!

Rest and ponder the goodness of our GOD!

~~Carol~~ said...

Oh Nicole, I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait to hear what's new on the new home front! Take care, take it easy!
Carol

Love the Decor! said...

Feel better soon!! Enjoy the rest if you can :)

Molly said...

praying you will be feeling better soon!