Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still Sick

Hi ladies, just a quick update that I am still sick and having a hard time getting off the couch or wanting to eat much. Looking at the computer for very long makes me feel worse, so I'm still not really blogging. My fall decorations got half done and I'm hoping to feel better soon.

You know its bad, ladies, when I'm not even uploading a photo. What I HAVE been doing with all this sitting on the couch time, however, is taking lots more photos of vintage images to use on the blog, which has been good.

OK, I've reached my screen-viewing quota for the hour.

Thanks for your prayers, ladies.

11 comments:

sunshine said...

Awww... so sorry that you're not well!
Praying that you recover soon. We miss ya!
((Hugs))
Laura

Tara said...

Praying for you!

The Mangerchine's said...

Feel better!

Shannon

~~Carol~~ said...

Nicole, what's wrong? Is it the flu? I hope you're getting better, because I miss your report cards! They always make me want to do better. Get better fast, because I need the encouragement and inspiration!

Shauna said...

Sorry you're still sick. :(

Anonymous said...

Just to tell you I was here. Sad that you are still not feeling well. Wonder how they are managing at the office without you. Will pray

Mary

Barb said...

I came over to check out your place again, to see what you might like for your Pay it Forward 'surprise'..

And you are sick, and i can see, it's been for a bit.
I'm so sorry.

Couldn't tell by your blog what you would like, except maybe something red??
so, I will wait till you an check this out, and let me know what you like, (color or style?)or like to do, (paper crafts...?) so i can get your package off to you.

Take care of yourself and get well soon.

barbara jean

Molly said...

Praying that you will be feeling better soon! Its not fun being sick!

Molly said...

Praying that you will be feeling better soon! Its not fun being sick!

Shauna said...

Just popping in to let you know the drawing is done. It's looks really good.

Tara said...

Feeling any better? Did you and your hubby catch the season premier of FRINGE the other night? What did you think? Fantastic, huh?