Saturday, September 19, 2009

Recovering

Hello Ladies,

I seem to be on the mend. Thank you for all your sweet notes. Eventhough I am feeling a bit better, however, I still don't have the strength or mental energy for blogging, reading or writing. :( And something terrible seems to have happened... somehow because I tried to do some decorating while I was very ill, now I sort of have this bizarre association between my fall decorations and feeling nauseated. Very sad!!! I'm praying this well pass when I am fully recovered.

Sorry I can't take part in all the exciting around Blogland about fall decorations. Also, I owe two bloggy friends goodies, one just because (that's you Angela) and one from the Apron Giveaway (Forever Vintage) and I am thinking I will be well enough on Monday when the post office reopens to go get those sent off. Here's praying, anyway.

Thanks again, ladies!

11 comments:

Sarah D. said...

hoping you feel better soon.

~~Carol~~ said...

Glad to hear that you're on the mend, dearie! I've missed you! Take it easy, and have a good weekend!
Carol

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

Hope your feeling better soon! I haven't made it over to your blog in awhile and just came by and seen taht you have been sick. Playing catch up on all my favorite blogs, I need a week for it, haha!

Get to feeling better and can't wait til you get back! Praying for you!

Caroline@ FOREVER VINTAGE said...

Hope your feeling better soon Nicole. Yesterday we went on a day trip and I had the sniffles off and on. So I wouldn't be surprised if I catch something. Take care.

sunshine said...

Hope that you are feeling better soon sweetie. :)
((Bighugs))
Laura

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

The escaped cat is back in the bag. All evidence of its existence has been removed from the premises. *Wink, Wink* :O) Love ya!

Tammy (The Big Mouth!)

Barb said...

Just dropping by to see how you are feeling.

Maybe I'd better get your pay it forward off to you, and you'll feel better. =0))

blessings

barbara jean

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

Stop over when you get to feelin better, I have an award for you.

http://bugabooscreations.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-got-award-attitude-of-gratitude.html

~~Carol~~ said...

Nicole, I have an award I'd like to share with you! Come visit, and I hope you're feeling better!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Just wanted to stop in and say that I hope you are feeling better. Have a nice day! Twyla