Thursday, August 13, 2009

My New Favorite Blog


Ladies, this is just a quick pop-in (do be sure to check out my newest post on my Decor Updates below) to share a blog with you that I just discovered and am totally in love with, and I think you will be, too. In fact, it is threatening to intrude upon my work productivity today. :) How many of you have discovered Dame Penniwig's blog? This lovely lady creates and posts domain-free blog art for anyone to take and enjoy. She doesn't even require that you link back to her or give her credit. Talk about a generous spirit! And LOOK at some of the treasures I found just on the first couple of pages...






Um, hello, cute!! How any of you have already discovered Dame Penniwig's site? And why haven't you told me about it yet? Thanks, Madame, for your generosity, and I look forward to scouring your site for fun graphic goodies.

And now I'm totally excited for fall, y'all. Look at those cute buttons I'm totally going to use on my blog. Totally. :)

Blessings!

5 comments:

Unreasonable Grace said...

very cool! thanks for sharing. heading there right now.
kim

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Halloo, dearie...thank'ee for the mention. Graphics are me little olde hobby...

Yr bloggie is so fetching! I'm so glad Rednesday was invented or I might never have found ye in this giant sea of blogs!

Angela said...

I 'found' her yesterday when she left a comment on my blog...isn't she just SO adorable!!! oh my..FREE..what a precious swet one she is.

~~Carol~~ said...

Isn't she the greatest?! I so enjoy checking in every morning, to see what the new graphic is! Can't believe she doesn't want you to link back to her when you use one of her graphics. Free. Out of the kindness of her heart!

sunshine said...

Oooo! I'm going to have to check it out!
Thanks.
((Hugs))
Laura