Thursday, August 13, 2009

Help, Ladies!


Hi Ladies, just need help with something. I am always excited to see that I have a new follower to my blog. However, it seems to me that blogger has done a disservice in that when you click on the icon for a follower, it does not list that follower's blog. it lists the blogs that they follow, but not their own blogs.


Am I missing something? If a new follower leaves me a comment, I can track them back that way. But if someone just follows, I can't figure out how to see their blog, or get to their profile page.


Any advice? Im sure I'm missing something totally obvious.


Thanks, ladies!

7 comments:

Beth.. One Blessed Nana said...

I noticed that too after the 'new' blogger came out. Sometimes there is a "link" listed which is their blog, but most of the time it has nothing. YOu can't find them if they haven't commented!

Frustrating to say the least.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Sometimes a follower doesn't have a blog. She just follows you. I have quite a few followers like that. Enjoy your weekend!

Unreasonable Grace said...

That stinks! I didn't realize blogger had changed it. It used to work....
Oh well, what can we expect for "free" blog hosting? You get what you pay for....
;)
kim

The Glamorous Housewife said...

The blog is usually listed under 'links'. If there is nothing listed, then they probably don't have a blog.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

~*~Kate~*~ said...

I've been noticing that there are alot of little weird changes at blogger. I've yet to figure out half of them but I do know what you mean about trying to find your followers. Very Frustrating. Oh well, I'm a new follower and I love your blog. :)

Lisa said...

I think it is listed under their LINKS. I've noticed their LINKS are the same as their BLOGS.

Armchair Housewife said...

Thanks, ladies, for stopping by and helping me out. You are right, all of you, that the blogs are listed under "links". However, most people, even if they do have blogs, don't have a "link" listed. Too bad! :(