Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bloggy Complaint


Hey ladies, sorry you're getting such short little mosty-worthless blogs from me this week (although I see some of you appreciated the fruit fly tip- it really does work!), but it's been a crazy busy week. I didn't even get to do Rednesday!! What the?! But I WILL be blogging soon, hopefully tonight, I have tons to blog about, so stay tuned.

Just had to take a minute for a mini rant
and say I really hate (strong word choice, I know, but there it is) the new blog commenting format. You know the one where it tells you to pick your identity and then you press post and THEN it either tells you "could no post please try again" so you click post AGAIN and THEN it gives you the word you have to spell and THEN, if you're lucky it will post your comment? If you're lucky you'll skip the first round of "Sorry we couldn't post your comment" and go straight to the security thing (Why can't they just put the security thing on the page like the old style?) but its a frustrating, silly waste of time.

Am I being a cry baby? Probably. I just like the old system my blog has and some of the older blogs still have. If it aint broke, don't broke it more, as I always like to say...

(And let me add it's still a joy and priviledge to leave comments on the blogs that have the above-mention newly unimproved commenting system, but I'm just caveching)

Rant over. :)

4 comments:

Angela said...

I don't have that problem with yours, or some other blogs, BUT I do with others..and I HATE it..and I don't care if it is a strong word, it is AWFUL. I CAN'T leave a comment at all girl...No matter how hard I try. So these people don't even know I came by and wanted to share with them so badly...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..I don't know why it is only with some other blogs...

sunshine said...

I second that. I hate the new comment format that new blogs have.

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

I have experienced that and I "dislike" it a great deal as well :)

Does that happen when you comment on my blog?

~~Carol~~ said...

It doesn't really bother me. I just think it's STUPID! And I don't mind your short posts. I love them, long or short! I need to blog more often, but I'm very boring lately. All I want to do is scratch the poison ivy!
Hope my blog isn't one of THOSE!