Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blast from the Past: Milk Bottles



Hello Ladies! I just finished baking some chocolate chip peanut butter brownies for our monthly prayer and praise service at the church tonight, and am about to snuggle in with my bible and Kobe, the cute Bichon Frise that we are puppy sitting today (Stuart, our faithful Maltese, is being a snob and napping with Caleb in the bedroom) for some quiet time on the couch.
I had prepared and posted an entire entry about organic food prices, but I decided to take it down as I wasn't sure it was anything my readers were interested in. If any of you aer interested in what organic choices we make, and why, and what it costs us, let me know and I'll repost. For now, though, I just wanted to share these cute little blasts from the past with you: Milk Bottles.


This is one of the perks of buying organic, you can buy your milk in bottles! Aren't they cute? :)


Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

5 comments:

sunshine said...

I actually read your organic post. I was going to comment later but when I came back it was down already.
I thought it was a great post and quite informative.
I admit that I didn't know it was probably better to buy organic meat and dairy than fruit and veggie's per say.
I learned something new. :)
I love those milk bottles by the way. They are beautiful!!
((Hugs))
Laura

Armchair Housewife said...

Hey Laura,

I'm glad you enjoyed the post while it was up. :) Glad you found it informative!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Love those bottles! Enjoy your time with at church. Sounds yummy. Love all your finds in the previous post!

sunshine said...

Thanks for the doggie advice.
It's so hard to know what to do. I really, really want it to work out with the dog but then I feel an incredible amount of guilt for putting everyone through this too. Mostly I'm feeling sad. My husband was really against getting a dog too which isn't helping either. Man! I hate I told you so's. ;)

He goes to the vet in a couple of weeks for another set of shots. I think I'll just work with him until then.. keep watching his behavior and then talk to the vet about it.
Thanks again!
((Hugs)) Laura

The Mangerchine's said...

super cute... love them!

shannon