Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One of My Favorite Songs of All Time

I know this is totally random, but I had this KD Lang song in my head tonight, and I found this amazing clip of her singing it live in 1990 on the Arsenio Hall show (I know... I told you it was random).




If you are someone who appreciates a beautiful voice, or good country music, or just music in general, please do yourself a favor and listen to this song, called Pulling Back the Reigns. There is a second song after it which is nice, too, but just sit back and enjoy the artistry of KD's voice in this song. It has always been one of my favorite tunes.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

I love kd lang too. I have one of her albums "Hymns from the 49th parallel" One of my favorites!
((Hugs)) Laura

sunshine said...

I left an award for you over at my blog.
I know you are busy so don't worry if you don't get around to picking it up.
I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your friendship!
(((Hugs)))
Laura