Monday, March 16, 2009

Blogging? Who, Me?


In case any of you were wondering,
I wanted to let you know that I am still alive, and am checking in to your blogs when i have the time, but obviously i haven't had much time for blogging as of late. And in truth,that is reflective of the fact that I've not had much time for housewifery as of late, other than the bare minimum basics. Work has been very busy, and I've been in the office extra hours, and on top of that last weekend and into last week I had some health concerns that has me at the ER and the doctor's office and in bed. They are still ongoing but not nearly as scary as before, but I would appreciate your prayers for wellness for me. It's been a perfect storm it seems this past week or two, as just at the moment when I really can't afford to miss one minute of work, I missed two days. But I'm just praying the Lord will cover it, and give me the focus and the energy i need to make up what I missed.

I am hoping later in the week to have the time to take photos of some gorgeous new retro illustrations that I have aquired through some lovely old magazines I found a while back at the antique store, as well as a lovely issue of Ideals my friend mary (who reads this blog- hi Mary!) gave me out of her generosity. I look forward to having mor elovely images for the blog, and one of these days I want to make one of those schnazzy buttons that so many of you ladies have, and which I enjoy having in my sidebars. Coming soon, hopefully!

Blessings on your week, ladies. I hope to be back before too long with proper housewifery blogging!

11 comments:

Sarah D. said...

Glad you are back and feeling better. We missed you!

sunshine said...

Definatly keeping you in my prayers.
Looking forward to seeing more of you soon! :)
God Bless!!
Laura

Tara said...

Definitely missed you blogger buddy!!!

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

I'm still praying for you. Take care of yourself, okay?

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Hoping you're feeling better soon!!!

The Southern Housewife said...

You are in my prayers, sweet girl! I hope all is well in your world. God is good and He will take care of you! :) Peace :)

Christy Lee said...

Hi Nicole, glad you are feeling better. I didn't receive the apron or the images from the giveaway yet, so I thought I might remind you...I know how things can get hectic. Take care!

Christy

sunshine said...

Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hello".
Hope that you are keeping well and staying healthy!
((Hugs))
Laura

sunshine said...

Hi Again!
Apparently there is a game of tag going on and now you're it. LOL
Check my blog for details but if you don't want to do it, don't worry about it. I will absolutly not be offended.
Take care!
Laura

A Marriage After His Heart said...

hey nicole,
just read some of your comments over on Terry's blog post yesterday and wanted to let you know that I feel your sentiments on "stem cell" research. I am praying for you right now. I don't want to get too detailed so just know I am praying for you. if u don't mind would u shoot me ur email address again? mine is singlemomforgod@yahoo.com
be blessed ans continue to blanket yourself in the God of all grace...

Tara Lynn said...

Hey. Not sure if you knew or not, but I made my Tara in the ATL blog private. If you'd like to be added to the reading list just let me know at taraintheatl@yahoo.com.

Thanks!