Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Worried? Have an Ailing Heart?


I can't recommend enough the series Beth Moore did on Trusting God on the Life Today show last year. You can find it here. Just scroll down until you see "Who do you trust?" And you can watch or listen to it online for free.

Please take the time to listen through this series if you are having problems with worry, or an aching heart over concern for something in your life. Beth does a wonderful job of mapping out mistrust, and how that leads to a spinning mind and an ailing, aching heart that keeps us stuck in worry.

Plus, she's her funny, sweet self as usual. :)

Check it out today. I listen to it while I'm working, so even if you can't sit and watch you can listen. I'm giving it about my fourth listen here today, and each time it gives me new encouragement.

"The very area where you are most tempted to distrust God is the very place He has most chosen to trust you." -Beth Moore

Blessings on your day, ladies!

6 comments:

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Love me some Beth Moore!!! Thanks for the info!

Terry @ Breathing Grace said...

I enjoyed watching her on Life Today last year as well.

Cherry Tree Lane said...

ooooh. I love her--and will most certainly look into this!!!

A Marriage After His Heart said...

Neat, I have been posting on this as well. Check them out.

Angela said...

Watched her last night and my goodness, did it ever minister to me...just confirmed everything I wrote in two devotionals I wrote yesterday...

Taryn said...

Beth Moore is something that is fr sure! What an accent, and her hair in her older stuff is huge! = )