Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Baaaack....


I arrived safely home last night after a wonderful weekend at home visiting my family, most notably my scrumptious little nephew Devon (most notable because it was my first time being able to visit him out of a hospital)! Believe me there will be some adorable pictures to follow, but for now I'm diving right into work head first. I would SO appreciate your prayers, friends, as I am up to my *eyeballs* in it right now, and feeling a bit intimidated by some of these year-end procedures that I have only done once before and it's been a whole year now and I'm afraid I won't remember how to do them.

More pictures and fun stories to tell (including visiting THE cutest retro repo store I've ever been to) soon. Pray for my work sanity, ladies, thanks!

6 comments:

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Glad you had a wonderful time, especially with seeing your nephew!! Looking forward to the pictures, take your time, everything will fall into place!!

sunshine said...

So glad to hear you had a great time.
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

we missed you!!
(it's me, Sarah)

Angela said...

I just posted a comment yesterday letting you know that I was praying for ya,,LOL..yahooo your back and I can't wait for that post...

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Nicky! Thank you Lord for safe travels, and for that very sweet little Devon. Can't wait to see the latest snaps on him!

Love Mom Mueller

OhLookADuck said...

Glad to hear everything went well.

Welcome home!

Karen