Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heading Home!


Hello my sweet blogging friends! Thank you all SOO much for your diligent prayers and encouraging words and great advice about my cold, sinus infection. I am indeed better now, and minus this lovely cold-sore that is a reminder of being sick, I am good to go and ready to hit the road!

Unfortunately I won't be hitting it until tomorrow (Friday) morning, as I just had too many things to jam into this week than would allow me to leave this afternoon. But that's ok... I'll get up at 6, head to Starbucks, and be on the road by 7, which should put me to mom's by about 2ish, if traffic and weather cooperate.

Thanks again, ladies. I'll be returning with lots of great pics of my adorable nephew, my pregnant sister, and probably some sweet little second had goodies, not to mention the china set I am bringing home from mom's house!

Blessings on your weekends, ladies!

7 comments:

Lianne said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Have a safe and fun trip!

Blessings!

OhLookADuck said...

You have the best time, ever!
Take lots of pictures and I hope it feels like your time is multiplied while you are there.
Then hurry back so we can hear all the fun you had.

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I hope you have a safe trip!! Enjoy yourself and happy shopping!!! Thanks for the help with my blog list!! I always wanted to know how people did their list like that. I'm going to try and figure it out, but if not, I'll be waiting here for you to come home to give me some help!!! So funny how I didn't know about the blog roll thing. I was just going to my list and clicking on everyone and it was so frustrating sometimes because some people don't update every day, then I'd have to go back to my page, find my blog list, and start all over again!!! And I was doing this a few times a day!!!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Okay, I did it!! I managed to figure out how to have the blogs I follow in my sidebar with a picture and what their latest post is about! I deleted the other list...just hope I didn't forget anyone!!!

sunshine said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better!
Have a great visit at home!
(((Hugs)))Laura

Sarah D. said...

Glad we'll be sharing the same state for a few days! I'll be up near Lake George in a ski cabin for the weekend. Hope the weather is good for both of us!

Angela said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your trip home..blessings