Saturday, December 6, 2008

Return of the Blogger

I've been too busy living my life to blog about it this past week, which leaves one asking the question: what's the good of all this life if you don't have time to post pictures and commentary about it online? ;)

I have a gajillian pictures i need to open and sort, but I am no longer able to retrieve my pics off my camera onto my home computer. it's just too old and crashes everytime I tried to upload, so I have to do it at work. But of course i was so busy at work this week, and had to rush out every day to get home, that I had no time to get them. BUT i am going into the office today (Saturday)just to get the durned pictures off, so expect a hail storm of posts in the next couple of days, Lord willing.



In the meantime here is a *delicious* recipe for Miss Ruthann's Butter Crunch Pumpkin Bars over at the recipe blog, which i have now made twice. Be back real soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

People! This is a deadly, delicious, amazing recipe that is so familiar tasting yet so distinct. Nicole robbed a bank and made it for dessert last evening when we went for a wonderful dinner. You (and I) have GOT to make it. A whole cake mix and all that butter???! That is a yummy crime...

Happy cooking!

Mom Mueller

Anonymous said...

Question:

What does "2 sticks of butter" in the recipe equal? Is that equal to 1/2 cup butter or 1 cup or what as we don't usually have "sticks" in Canada?

By the way, that link to the recipe is excellent. She is quite the homemaker...

Love again,
Mom Mueller

Armchair Housewife said...

MOM,

two sticks is half of a big block or 1 whole cup. yes maam.... one whole cup.

And yes, miss Ruthann is inspirational!

the voice of melody said...

I printed Ruthann's recipe and I intend to make it (not sure when) so I'm glad to hear that you made it twice. Sounds like it was a hit! The picture came out great. :)

Armchair Housewife said...

You will NOT be disappointed, Melody!