Thursday, December 18, 2008

Infamous Squirrel Cookies

For those of you who missed it, I talked about hand-tracing and baking 60 squirrel cookies for gifts for my husband's business. A number of you ladies wanted to see the cookies, so without futher adeau:

Much to my dismay the disposable camera I used have a floodlight for a flash and it blew out EVERYTHING. I tried to edit this photo to bring up the contrast, lower the brightness, etc, but little avail. If you look closely you can ee the shape of the little fellow, with their red MnM eyes, and you can also see the pretty jars my husband made up to send them in. Sorry the picture didn't turn out better! I sure am looking forward to a new camera! :)

Thanks for caring to see them, ladies, that blessed me!

3 comments:

Lianne said...

You know what would've fixed the picture? Red eye reduction... booooo hissss!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Thank you for taking the time to post those. I can tell they are cuter than I even imagined. And I am grateful for no pictures of gray icing. LOL!

And, by the way, you are one of the most regular, if not faithful, bloggers I know. I look forward to each of your posts!

OhLookADuck said...

Cute! Your husband is so blessed to have you wanting to care for him in so many ways.

And those cookies are giving me a hankering to make some sugar cookies. We haven't done any of the cookies that need much decorating yet. Maybe we'll do that tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration!

Karen

sunshine said...

Mmmm... they look great!
My daughter and I are going to make some sugar cookies this weekend.
Yay me.... lol
Laura