Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Absentee Armchair


I am sitting at my desk at the office this morning staring down over 40 emails that have come in since I stopped looking at a computer screen on the 23rd. I see the blogging world has marched on without me... I have so many blogs to catch up with in my blog-roll (and apparently one with an award for me as well!) I'll need to take more time off of work just to catch up with them all!

I was so busy with the homestretch towards Christmas, with dinner parties, baking, gift making, buying, and wrapping, that I didn't even have time to sit down and fire up the computer, let alone grab the head space to post about anything. And then, just when Christmas was finally over, I got sick. And have been for the past few days. I'm only here at the office for a few hours to put out some fires and then I'm back home.

I can't wait to catch up on everyone's blog. I will post one bit of exciting news: I got a new camera for Christmas! It's a beauuuuutiful Cannon powershot and it's silver and pink! Ooooh I love it!

Will be posting much more soon!

Happy New Year, ladies!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year to you, too!

I'm behind on catching up with everyone in the blogosphere, too!

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Happy New Year! Glad to see you're back! Missed hearing from you! Enjoy your day with your hubby and your new camera! We have a Canon also and I love it!!

Nana 2 four said...

Glad you are back in the blogging world. Hope you enjoyed the break. Hope the New Year dawns joyfully in your household.

In Him,
Beth