Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Title

With some help from Photobucket and Microsoft Paint, I made the above title card without too much fuss. I rather like it. Your thoughts, ladies?

And update on D-Day, praise God I got a bunch done tonight. First thing was a nap for half hour to recharge and then I did get most of the house straightened up and, yes Mom, i did get our salad bar all fixed up and we had a nice, homemade meal while we watched the latest episode of Fringe. Anyone digging this show? It's no Xfiles, but it's sort of reminiscent.

Any Lost fans out there? How about Heros? Battlestar Gallactica? Ok... did I just totally out myself as a nerd or what?

I'm going to sleep well tonight. God bless everyone who stops in to read my ramblings.

2 comments:

M3isMe said...

How can we be Battlestar Galactica fans? They have decided to never come back on air!

Armchair Housewife said...

Hey, you scared me for a minute there, M3isme! I had to go double check but thankfully, you are wrong and Battlestar is coming back January 2009. It will be the last season, however. I'm ok with that, though, because I don't want it to drag on forever.