Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bermuda, part 1

Caleb and I got home late last night from our fall vacation. It was quite the trip: we drove across New York state, attending the wedding of a dear friend outside Albany (pictures to come), we drove to NJ to visit my aunt and uncle and went for a cruise to Bermuda out of New York City. Upon returning from Bermuda, we visted my sister and nephew at the Philadelphia Children's Hospital (also, pictures to come). We then drove home through Pennsylvania and New York.

Phew! What a trip! I am working at getting my house in order (load in the laundry as I type this at 9:45pm) and am back to work at the office, hitting the ground running (and soooo looking forward to Dec 1 !!). More to come, but for now I hope you enjoy our Bermuda slide shows (you can only put 50 pics at a time in the photobucket slideshows, hence the parts 1 and 2.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

That photo (side-view one) of you and Caleb that you've now entered as the "Armchair Housewife" title picture is amazing! I can see the love in your eyes that you share together.

How blessed I am to know "our kids" love each other so much!

"Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it; If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love, It would be utterly despised." (Song of Solomon 8:7).

Love Mom Mueller (Laurie)

Armchair Housewife said...

Aww,mom, you're the best. I thought you'd like the picture, I agree it shows how much we love eachother. It was a special moment.

Hey, we have great role models in this whole marriage thing in you guys. Thanks for showing Caleb what a good marriage looks like, I'm reaping the benefits!

Love you!