Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Armchair Confessional V

Where's Cuisinart?

Here's a challenge, ladies. Can you find this object:


In this picture?:



Yeah, neither could I. This is my disaster of a "baking goods" cupboard that is in desperate need of reorganizing. I had my food processor on the shelf "in easy access", which it was until the miscellaneous food items, which I was too lazy to get out the step stool and put away properly, got stuck where I could reach, which was in front of the Cuisinart.

So, I pulled it out the other night and have moved it to a more suitable location. Sadly, the cupboard still looks pretty much the same, though that WILL change very soon when I start making my Christmas ornaments.

And by the way, I got that Cuisinart, which is a total gem, from the thrift store for 7 bucks back when there was no way I could afford a food processor (and actually, I wouldn't spend the money now, either) and would have been happy just to have a +7.00 balance in my checking account. Seven dollars, y'all. Beat that!

5 comments:

Civilla said...

Looks like my cabinets, sorry to say. I hate to put things back in their place. I prefer to just shove things in. Sigh.

Civilla said...

Enjoyed your blog. I did a series of memoirs of '50's housewives and also of the '60's. You have to click "1950's housewives" on the sidebar.

Armchair Housewife said...

Hi Civila, THanks for coming by! I will for sure check out your blog soon!

-Nicole

meili_lo said...

hi there!

got a Beautiful Mom Award for you in my blog. do visit, ok?

http://lifeworthremembering.blogspot.com/

=D thanks!

Armchair Housewife said...

Meili,

Thanks so much for being thoughtful! I'm actually not a mom, though. ;) Proud aunt of Devon, but not yet a mom. I'll take the beautiful part, though! :)

Blessings!