Monday, October 20, 2008

Yay! My first ever Simple Woman's Daybook! If you want to participate, follow the link by clicking on the picture.



Outside My Window... is a crisp, cool autumn day
I am thinking... that I can't wait for Dec 1, when I'll be home Monday mornings and not at the office
I am thankful for... my husband, his support and provision
From the kitchen... bacon and egg sandwiches on english muffins for breakfast
I am wearing... office casual
I am creating... this blog as a place where i can journal my progress as a homemaker
I am going... on a Cruise starting Sunday!! Woohoo!
I am reading... Proverbs 31, 1 Peter
I am hoping... to have children someday
I am hearing... the humming of the chemical plant behind my office building
Around the house... auction wins from last weekend still have no "home" and are on the dining room table
One of my favorite things... mmm...coffee.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: pack for vacation, clean our rabbit's cage, make soup for the freezer
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Me with my nephew Devon

No comments: