Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Woman's Best Friend

This is Stuart.


He's our little maltese dog and while some might use words like spoiled, or ridiculously spoiled, we prefer the words like appreciated and well-loved. As a married couple without kids, he sure gets a lot of attention, but he is also very well-behaved and well-trained (thanks mostly to my beloved husband).


As you would expect from such an extraordinary animal, Stuart is very helpful around the house, and can be seen here helping me with the laundry.

Wow, helping out with the laundry is very tiring. Time for a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...
Your creativity astounds me. You need to be writing. You are funny, intelligent and inspirational. Ok...something I have to confess. I kill silk plants. There I have said it and I feel so much better. In fact, I love flowers, but I hate gardening. I could care less how rare the flower is or how many years it has taken to grow it. I would just kill it....not on purpose...it would just happen.

Wow! This stuff is really good :-)

Love you!
Aunt Sheila

Nicole said...

Aunt Sheila, it's too funny your comment here, be sure to check back later as my next post is about plants, and let's just say we are kindred spirits in that regard.

Keep coming back with your "confessions", I think helps us all to be able to be honest and know none of us are perfect, and to learn from one another in the process (and hopefully have a laugh at the same time).

Love you!

Sarah D. said...

My confession: My master bathroom door has needed a second coat of paint for the last 2 years. And it's obvious. What is my penance?

Nicole said...

Technically your penance would be to go get out the paint and give it a belated second coating. But, short of that, I'll say your penance is to keep coming back and sharing more confessions so I don't look so bad. ;)