Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello World!


Ladies of the World!

I am so excited to see how many different parts of the world have stopped by my blog, either for a quick look or a longer stay. I'm loving Sitemeter because it shows me where the folks that view my page are from. Here is a wee list of the locations represented so far. Hello, ladies, I hope you come back and become part of our community here. Identify yourselves if you wish, and tell us how you found Armchair Housewife. And if any of you ladies are military or military wives, big shout out, I was raised a Marine Corps brat. :)

Mexico
Japan
Germany
Sweden
Nigeria
Austria
France
Australia
Malaysia
UK (I spent a month in England when I was 15 and I manage to feel homesickness for the UK still to this day...)

Canada:
Ontario
Manitoba
Saskatchewan ( I got engaged in Saskatoon!)
Alberta

US:
Georgia
California (Shout out, Cali... I lived in Oceanside as a wee one)
Tennessee
Texas
Illinois
New York (My home state)
Ohio
Oklahoma
Kansas
Indiana
South Dakota
Arizona (Hola, Arizona, I miss Yuma where I lived as a kid!)
Arkansas
Oregon
Hawaii (Aloha, Hawaii! I was once Kama 'Aina in Kailua!)
Kentucky
Alabama
Louisiana
Minnesota
Washington
Nebraska
North Carolina (Oh, Tar Heel state, I miss you- lived in Jacksonville and Cherry Point!)
Michigan

Addendum:
Maine (Hey there Domestic Accident!)
Virginia
Montana
Massachusettes
Alaska (Wasilla Alaska, even! Governor Palin, are you reading my blog? ;) )
Missouri

This is so exciting! I will occasionally post when I see other neat places that have visited the blog.

2 comments: